Please see Staff Directory for links to counselor/psychologist's individual websites
- Shelby Reig - Grade 6 (Red and Green Teams) and Grade 7 (Yellow Team)
- Kacey Jarjura - Grade 7 (Blue Teams) and Grade 8 (Evergreen and Crimson Team)
- John Anastasio – Grade 6
- Julie Ayer – Grade 7
- Lisa Dorso – Grade 8
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please reach out to us via phone or email. The main number to Swift is 860-945-4830, however you can also call us directly. If we are not able to take your call, please leave a voice mail on our private and confidential lines, and we will return your call as soon as we are able.
- John Anastasio – 860-945-4610 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Ayer – 860-945-4608 – email@example.com
- Lisa Dorso – 860-945-4611 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kacey Jarjura – 860-945-4607 – email@example.com
- Shelby Reig – 860-945-1403 – firstname.lastname@example.org
This school year promises to bring expectations and experiences that are new to ALL of us. We have been working hard to welcome you back to school in a safe environment. School as you know it will look different, but we’re are here to help you navigate it every step of the way. Please let us know how we can help make this year a great experience for you and your child.
We have attached some links to resources that might help be helpful to you and your child as we all navigate this school year.