Welcome to the Swift Middle School Athletics page. Here you can find information pertaining to our athletic program regarding registration, sports offered, and directions to games. Please feel free to contact Athletic Director Joe Nappi at email@example.com 860-945-4830 ext. 4659 with any questions.
swift intramural fall INFORMATION
Intramurals will run from Monday September 28, 2020 to Friday October 30, 2020.
|Soccer and Running: Monday and Tuesday||Soccer and Running: Thursday and Friday|
|6th grade Red Team, 7th grade Blue Team, 8th grade (Last names A-K only)||6th grade Green Team, 7th grade Yellow Team, 8th grade (Last names L-Z only)|
Activities begin when the last school bell rings at 2:45pm:
- Students will report to the cafeteria where attendance will be taken
- Locker rooms will not be available, therefore, please come to school dressed appropriately for your activity
- Masks must remain on.
- Students will sit in desks while attendance is taken
- After attendance all students will follow their coaches outside
- Students will not be able to access the building once going outside
- Masks must remain on until the activity starts
- Masks will not be required during the activity.
- Soccer will take place on the turf field.
- Running will take place on Swift Middle School grounds.
Activities will end at 4pm:
- When activity concludes, all students must put masks back on before heading to transportation vehicle
- We ask that all parents/guardians remain in their cars while waiting for students
- Students should come to school dressed for athletic activity on days they have intramurals. Wear sneakers and bring a water bottle
- Parents/Guardians must pick up their children promptly at 4pm.
- Due to gathering restrictions, parents will not be permitted on Swift MS grounds during the events
- Please make a note that there will be no intramurals on Friday 10/9 and Monday 10/12.
- There will be no make-ups for cancelled dates.
- Inclement Weather: All intramurals will be cancelled for inclement weather. For all cancellations, an email will be sent home, an announcement will be made at school, and information will be posted on the website.
FALL Sports 2020 REGISTRATION
(NO FALL TEAM SPORTS THIS YEAR)
Swift Middle School Athletics uses an online registration system called FamilyID. FamilyID is an easy to use program requiring entry of various fields including name, address, sport, and emergency information.
If you are interested in trying out for a sport listed for that season, you are required to complete the online registration by clicking the sports registration link below and having an updated physical on file. Registration and updated physicals must be completed by Wednesday 9/9/20 8:00 am in order for a student to participate in Spring sports.
- Click on link above
- When directed to the FamilyID webpage, click on Swift Middle School Fall 2020 Athletics Registration
- At the bottom of the page, Create a new account and register. **Note if you already have an account you do not need to create a new one.
- $80.00 FEE WILL NOT BE DUE UNTIL FINAL ROSTER IS CHOSEN.
NOTE: If you are not sure if your physical is up to date please contact the nurse's office or athletic director. Form below can be completed by your physician.
game schedules can be seen by clicking the link on each sport's name.
Please Click Here for more information about our Unified Eagles