Welcome to the Swift Middle School Athletics page. Here you can find information pertaining to our athletic program regarding registration, sports offered, and directions to games. Please feel free to contact Athletic Director Joe Nappi at email@example.com 860-945-4830 ext. 4659 with any questions.
swift intramural WINTER INFORMATION
Co-Ed Basketball Intramurals will begin on Monday February 1, 2021 and run through the end of March 2021. Due to the high number of participants, students will attend ONE day per week.
|Group 1||Monday||2/8, 2/22, 3/1, 3/8, 3/15, 3/22|
|Group 2||Tuesday||2/18(Thurs.), 2/23, 3/2, 3/9, 3/23, 3/30|
|Group 3||Thursday||2/4, 2/11, 2/25, 3/4, 3/11, 3/25|
|Group 4||Friday||2/5, 2/12, 2/26, 3/5, 3/12, 3/19|
Activities begin when the last school bell rings at 2:35pm:
- Students will report to the auditorium where attendance will be taken
- Locker rooms will not be available, therefore, please come to school dressed appropriately for your activity. Bags can remain in the auditorium during activity.
- Masks must remain on. There will be extra masks available.
- Students will sit in seats while attendance is taken
- After attendance all students will follow their coaches to the gymnasium
- Students will not be able to access the rest of the building once intramurals begin
- Masks must remain on during the activity
- Masks can be removed for water break if students are standing six feet apart. All students must bring their own water.
Activities will end at 4pm:
- All students will head out of the front of the school to their transportation vehicles
- We ask that all parents/guardians remain in their cars while waiting for students
- Parents/Guardians must pick up their children promptly at 4pm.
- Due to gathering restrictions, parents will not be permitted on Swift MS grounds during the events
- Any student that has tested positive for Covid at any point in the past must have a doctor’s note that clears their ability to participate
- Please note that there will be no intramurals on 2/15, 2/16, or Early Dismissal days 3/16, 3/18
- There will be no make-ups for cancelled dates.
Inclement Weather: Intramurals will be cancelled for inclement weather as determined by the district.
Spring Sports 2021 REGISTRATION
Swift Middle School Athletics uses an online registration system called FamilyID. FamilyID is an easy to use program requiring entry of various fields including name, address, sport, and emergency information.
If you are interested in trying out for a sport listed for that season, you are required to complete the online registration by clicking the sports registration link below and having an updated physical on file. Registration and updated physicals must be completed by Thursday 3/25/21 10:00 pm in order for a student to participate in Spring sports.
- Click on link above
- When directed to the FamilyID webpage, click on Swift Middle School Spring 2021 Athletics Registration
- At the bottom of the page, Create a new account and register. **Note if you already have an account you do not need to create a new one.
- $80.00 FEE WILL NOT BE DUE UNTIL FINAL ROSTER IS CHOSEN.
NOTE: If you are not sure if your physical is up to date please contact the nurse's office or athletic director. Form below can be completed by your physician.
game schedules can be seen by clicking the link on each sport's name.
Please Click Here for more information about our Unified Eagles